Select a different product line
Features and Benefits
The Blizzak MZ-03 features a directional tread design split by a wide circumferential center groove to help maintain good traction on wet and slush-covered roads while its zigzag sipes and independent tread blocks provide the edges to help bite through snow. It also features Bridgestone's latest Link Multicell Compound which is glass fiber-reinforced to enhance vehicle stability on dry roads while it helps disperse water to reduce the risk of slipping on the thin surface film of water that makes ice so dangerous. This allows the Blizzak MZ-03 winter radial to approach the traction provided by a studded tire on ice...without the use of studs.
NOTE: The first 55% of the Blizzak MZ-03 tread depth features the Link Multicell Compound while the remaining 45% features a standard winter tire compound.
Bridgestone's Ultimate Network of Intelligent Tire Technology (UNI-T) brings advanced tire technologies together, taking tire performance to a new level. This combination of innovative tire design, roundness and tread compound maximizes the tire's performance, ride quality and wear.
Blizzak MZ-03 winter radials meet the industry's severe snow service requirements and are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.
NOTE: Snow platform indicators (the equivalent of snow wear bars) are molded into the Blizzak MZ-03's tread grooves to inform the driver when ice and snow traction will be reduced as the tire's tread wear reaches the point where the remaining tread depth becomes less effective in deep snow.